Doom Patrol (especially Morrison’s run) really, really became my favourite comic ever. Crazy Jane is my favourite character in the series, a young woman with 64 dissociative personalities, each of which has its own superpower. Throughout the course of the story, things get better and worse for her, but she eventually finds some peace.
The final issue concludes with a quote from the Smiths “Asleep,” and I can’t not cry when I read it.
- wendeltresevenbikes likes this
- cerwho likes this
- unprivate-listing likes this
- samfloyd01 likes this
- slipperbunny likes this
- huneceaulage reblogged this from nicktaxidermy
- automatickafka likes this
- fortyfivethirty likes this
- themannamedtonystark reblogged this from nicktaxidermy
- theyalwaysremember likes this
- fearandself-loathing reblogged this from nicktaxidermy
- fearandself-loathing likes this
- corluka likes this
- nicktaxidermy posted this